The exhibition vehicle was commissioned to include:
- On-the-spot education resources including DVD player and CCTV footage.
- A state-of-the-art driving simulator, along with response measurement and hazard perception equipment.
- A smart board on which presentations, films and education resources can be shown and the county’s accident data can be viewed geographically.
- An integral PA system.
- Access for disabled visitors.
- An external decking area which enables more interaction with visitors and generally makes the exhibition more inviting to passers-by.